LAWS OF MOTHER EARTH
- Be Hospitable and Be Kind, respect all our relatives.
- Always give your kith and kin the place of honor and at the feast serve them in reasonable ways, never sit while they stand
- Go hungry rather than stint your guest. If he or she refuses certain food, say nothing, he or she may be under vow.
- Protect your kith and kin and treat them as you would treat yourself.
- Do not trouble them with many personal questions about themselves, he or she will tell you what they want you to know.
- When in another's place follow their customs and not your own. If it does not interfere with your moral compass.
- Never worry your kith and kin with your troubles.
- Always repay cause of courtesy; do not delay.
- Give your kith and kin or your host a medicine bundle on leaving.Medicine Bundles are courtesies that are never offensive.
- Say "Thank You" for every medicine bundle to your host, however small or large it does not require much or strain to say thank you.
- Never come between or hinder anyone seeking purification.
- Never interrupt or walk between persons talking.
- In council, listen attentively to the other mans words as though they were words of wisdom however much they may be otherwise.
- Let not the young speak among those much older, unless asked to do so.
- When you address the Council, carry the bundle bag in your hand and that your words are words of truth, they are living words.
- Always give place to your Elders. Never sit while your Elders stand.
- Never force your conversation on anyone. It is their own choice to acknowledge and listen to you.
- Let silence be you motto, until you are compelled to speak, let your words be truthful.
- Speak softly, especially before your elders, or in the presence of strangers.
- The Women are the keepers of the fire, but the Men carry the heavier burden.
- When building the house, build the doors opening to the east (sunrise), and exit to the west (sunset).
- Let each house be in its place as long ago appointed by the Sachems the Shamans and the Wise ones, and the kith and kin near each other, and the inter-tribals of different totems facing across the Circle. Every wise young man shall see that they must marry across the Circle into other tribes. Never with their close kin of the Circle.
To All Council Members and the General Membership, both private and public who sent DONATIONS for our advancement.
WE THANK YOU.
All your efforts were very much appreciated.
May your support continue and may Grandfather continue your success.
We will spend the monies to advance the Non-Reservation Indian Causes.
I still Remain:
Shaman Red Deer
For CONTRIBUTORS who wish to Charitably Donate funds for the continuing work of the CHEROKEE BLACKFEET CULTURAL CIRCLE is very much needed and more than ever appreciated for the advancement and continuation of our Mission.
Please click DONATE for donations.
All donations are tax exempt, 24hr. PayPal account is available. We are a 501-C3 tax exemption organization. Membership dues can be paid through PayPal please indicate your Roll #.
December Talking Drum Lecture
Hate Hurts, Sickness Follows Shaman Red Deer
God Does Nothing Without
Aim and Purpose
Minister Humza al-Hafeez
Ceremonial Shaman Red Deer
The Book Is Ready For Sale $25.00
PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDELING $7.50
PayPal or Money Order
The PayPal Link is at the Bottom of This Page
Spirit Talks Redman's Truth
Author - Shaman Red Deer
Book Signing Event Postponed
New Dates To Be Announced
24 Hour Hotline: (207) 738-2477
Message To The Blackman The Fall Of America Our Savior Has Arrived How To Eat To Live (Part 1 & 2)
Author - Elijah Muhammed
Press Release With Shaman Red Deer Interview
May 2, 2013
Shaman Red Deer Reading Exert From His Book Spirit Talks Redmans Truths
All Future Editions of TALKING DRUM NEWSPAPER
Will Be Available Online
THE CHEROKEE COOKIN BOOK
is presenting recipes used for centuries by the Aboriginal, Asiatic and Eastern Woodland Indigenous People in the Algonquian Tradition Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food
Dedicated to the Four Directions of Humanity
click here to see more Books for Sale
Cherokee Classroom/Supreme Clans Mother Long Wind Nassar Muhammad click here
We Accept Credit Cards
US Postal Money Order Or PayPal Send Money Order to: Cherokee Blackfeet Cultural Circle 60 Skunk Hill Road PO Box 21 Lee, Maine 04455 Choose a Product Below